We have many clients in a wide variety of sectors who have entrusted us to develop their web sites. They recognise that a professionally designed site reflects on the quality of their business - they also recognise that they make their money from their business, which isn't designing web pages!
There are many companies around that are happy to charge you a 'flat fee' for web page design, irrespective of either what you need or what you want. At 121 Technology, we believe in a personal approach, and offer the following service to clients who want more involvement in, and a greater understanding of their site. Of course, some clients will not require all these services;
The 121 design process
We are focused on giving our clients what they want - and our aim is to exceed their expectations!
- We discuss what you have in mind, your expectations of how the Internet will impact on your business.
- Together, we develop an outline of how the site might be structured
- If required, the database to drive your site is discussed, designed and refined
- If you have any existing material that can be used, that is compiled and converted into suitable formats for the Internet. You may have 'corporate colours' that are important in the overall design.
- An initial design is made, with the structure of the web in place. This is discussed and modified as required (at this initial design stage).
- Graphics, forms etc are developed and the site refined.
- Optimisation of your pages for search engines is discussed and included in the page design.
- Your site is uploaded - see our very competitive hosting plans! Search engine submission is undertaken. Your site is reviewed and updated as required.
- Sites are 'mobile friendly', an important factor for Google searches.